do u hate your life?

Monday, November 10, 2008

Today was not so nice,

I woke up late this morning because i slept very late last night. I woke up around 7 and left at 7.10. I was in school late......

On my way to class, I saw mdm tan and she asked me to tell the whole class to go to 4J ( which i heard was 4G) so everyone was blaming me. Anyway, Went to the toliet many times because many different people wanna go toliet and want me to follow them.

When mdm tan came in, got scolded for not bring the stupid prize form. I was quite satisfied as to the fact that it has been a long time since i got scolded. Felt great.

Than i went to the prize presentation thing. It was so boring. But when I was on the stage to take the damn prize. I 4got to say thank u and I was expressionless. The person say i look dead and 4getful.

At around 12.30, I went back to class. Hoping not to see mdm tan for the presentation thing. But melvin told me that it was changed to tmr. Which is only 2hr and mdm tan would be busy so again i dun think we will present.

Than we played truth or dare. Sahara was dared to hug yi jia and i told her that it could work as a patch. and she asked me to follow so i helped her to say everything but she wanted to patch. Yi jia was too pai sei to say anything.

After school, Sahara wanted me to follow her and talk to yi jia. Jun xuan was there so he joined too. WE kinda talked and sahara said sorry but dun noe why jun xuan also say. So weird. i than left and things were still the same......

finale.
11:40 PM

FUCKING
pls dont act retarded here. i hate it. people who likes to critique should just look at themselves first. those that aint any better should just get lost


LONER
your name. and whatever shit you wanna tell those out there. things such as what u like and what u hate. to me its lame but i dunno u.


ON THIS
my blog. my rules. these are the rules that those who come ought to follow. some people are so nerd they nid rules to guide them along.


FUCKING


PLANET


GET AWAY
whatever ur frens want to say
Cbox.ws
ShoutMix.com


FROM ME
i dont need any credits. thx.